Skip to content

New to Wyre Forest

If you are moving into Wyre Forest district you will need to complete a change of address form for us to set up your Council Tax account. 

A bill will be sent to you as soon as possible, this will have your account reference on. 

If we need more details we will contact you directly. Our offices are extremely busy and we aim to action your new account within 28 days where possible. 

If anything changes before you have received your new bill please contact us at 

Please let your old council know you are moving separately.

Let us know your new details

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top