Skip to content

Report a change in circumstances

Let us know if anyone in the property has moved in or out.

Let us know if you're new to the area.

Let us know if anything else has changed.

Report a change to a tenant's circumstances.

View discounts and exemptions available.

Report changes to your circumstances if you are in receipt of Council Tax Reduction Scheme.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top