Skip to content

Change of address out of Wyre Forest area

If you are moving out of the area it's important that we have a forwarding address so that we can send you your closing bill and refund any overpayments you may have made. 

If we have all of the information necessary we will send you a closing bill for your old property and process any refund due to you automatically. This will be returned to your bank if you pay by Direct Debit. If we need any more information we will contact you as soon as possible.

Our offices are extremely busy and we aim to action your changes within 28 days where possible. 

If anything changes before you have received your new bill please contact us at (please include your account reference number in the subject line).

You will need to tell your new council that you are moving in to their area separately.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top