Skip to content

Council Tax

Has your income reduced due to the Coronavirus pandemic?

If your income has been reduced due to the coronavirus pandemic and you are struggling to pay your rent you need to apply for Universal Credit . If you are already in receipt of Universal Credit (including the housing element) or Housing Benefit and are still struggling then please read more on our Discretionary Housing Payments

Set up a Direct Debit or bank transfer and see other payment options.

Information on what to do if you can't make a payment or have missed payments and the help available to you.

Help us save time, paper costs and the environment by registering for our online council tax ebilling service.

Do you suspect someone is committing Council Tax fraud? If so, report it.

Find out about the discounts and exemptions available.

We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top