My Wyre Forest
My Wyre Forest is your online customer account. It's a fast, safe and easy way to access council services and keep track of requests you have submitted.
Sign in or create an account to keep track of the progress of your requests. You can complete requests anonymously, but we won't be able to update you unless you are signed in.
What you can report, request and apply for anonymously on My Wyre Forest
- Dead animals
- Street care and cleaning
- Issues with trees on our land
- Sharps or needles
- Litter offences including flyposting
- Problems with your bin
- Problem with a car park machine
- Issues in one of our parks
- An extra recycling bin
- A replacement bin
- A pullout collection
- Medical waste bin
- Landscaping works enquiry
- Tree works enquiry
- Purchasing bins for new property owners
- Parking dispensation
What you need a My Wyre Forest account to report and apply for
- Abandoned vehicles
- Dog fouling
- Customer feedback
- A change of vehicle for parking permit
- Lea Street resident and business parking permit
- Bridge Street resident and business parking permit
- Memorial application
Reporting other issues
You can also report other issues or change of address directly to us for:
For roads; roadworks; street lighting; public rights of way; bus travel; blue badges; schools; libraries; registration services; social care and household waste sites (tips) please visit Worcestershire County Council
For dog warden; pest control; nuisances (including noise, smoke, light and more); licensing; food and drink; pollution; public heath and private water supplies please visit Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
For any other issues please contact us.