Skip to content

My Wyre Forest

My Wyre Forest is your online customer account. It's a fast, safe and easy way to access council services and keep track of requests you have submitted.

Sign in or create an account to keep track of the progress of your requests. You can complete requests anonymously, but we won't be able to update you unless you are signed in.

What you can report, request and apply for anonymously on My Wyre Forest

What you need a My Wyre Forest account to report and apply for

Reporting other issues

You can also report other issues or change of address directly to us for:

Council tax



Watercourse or ditch

For roads; roadworks; street lighting; public rights of way; bus travel; blue badges; schools; libraries; registration services; social care and household waste sites (tips) please visit Worcestershire County Council

For dog warden; pest control; nuisances (including noise, smoke, light and more); licensing; food and drink; pollution; public heath and private water supplies please visit Worcestershire Regulatory Services.

For any other issues please contact us.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top