Parking permits - residential and business
Terms and conditions
- A non-refundable charge of £40 per annum for each residents' parking permit.
- A non-refundable charge of £50 per annum for each business parking permit.
- A vehicle registration document and proof of residency is required for the issue of a vehicle permit. If a visitor permit is required, proof of residency will need to be provided.
- The vehicle permit holder must be the registered owner or keeper of the vehicle for which the permit is issued.
- The permit does not guarantee that a parking space will be available.
- The permit must be on the front windscreen of the vehicle, so that the information on it is clearly visible when viewed from the front of the vehicle.
- The loss or destruction of a permit must be reported promptly to the council's parking team. An administration charge of £10 shall be made for a duplicate permit.
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the holder ceases to reside at the property for where the permit was issued.
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the permit holder ceases to be the owner of the vehicle, in respect of which the permit was issued. A replacement permit will be provided for a replacement vehicle.
- The permit is issued for a period of twelve months only. Responsibility for the renewal of the permit (if applicable) rests with the permit holder.