Skip to content

Moving within Wyre Forest

If you are changing your address but staying within the district please let us know your new details for us to update your account.

If we need more details we will contact you directly. Our offices are extremely busy and we aim to action your changes within 28 days where possible. 

If anything changes before you have received your new bill please contact us at (please include your account reference number in the subject line)

If the whole household is moving, and there are no other changes, your council tax account reference will stay the same and you won't need to change any existing Direct Debit details.

You will get a closing bill for the old property and a new bill showing your new instalments at the new property. Please continue to make your current payments, your new bill will take these into account. 

If there are other changes to the household, in addition to the change of address, we may need to create a new account for you. We will let you know if this is the case. 

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top