Skip to content

Housing complaints for private tenants

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

Data protection & privacy

About you

Data storage consent
Your details
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top