Skip to content

Owning or privately renting

If you are interested in shared ownership (where you purchase a percentage of a home) please see .

If you are already a social housing tenant you may have the Right to Buy or Right to Acquire

How to go about getting land and building your own home. 

Advice on renting privately

Basic maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving guides.

The Home Upgrade Grant (HUG) can provide energy efficiency upgrades to households in England that meet specified criteria.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top