Skip to content

Housing and homes

The council looks after the housing register, called Home Choice Plus, on behalf of all the social landlords and this is one way of accessing social housing in the district.

Social housing is low cost housing to rent or part buy owned by a Housing Association (now called a Registered Provider).

The council no longer directly own any housing to rent after transferring its properties to Community Housing.

We can also give you information and advice getting and keeping your home.

ReWyre Lettings is the Social Lettings Agency established by Wyre Forest District Council to work with landlords to help those in housing need, access accommodation in the private rented sector.

Advice on a wide variety of issues for home owners; renters; landlords and neighbours.

Information and advice on preventing homelessness and how we help rough sleepers in our area.

Advice on getting or building a home; privately owned or rented property and property maintenance.

Benefits are available to help those on low incomes with rental costs and/or council tax payments. 

Information and advice for landlords. 

All the social housing in the district is owned by Housing Associations that are also known as Registered Providers.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top