Skip to content

Living independently

Help is available for home owners and renters to make sure their home stays accessible to them. 

Many housing associations provide independent living schemes (formally known as sheltered housing)

Health and Wellbeing advice in Wyre Forest

View our links library for all kinds of services for older people.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top