Wyre Forest District Local Plan (2016-2036)
The Local Plan includes the planning policies used to guide and determine future planning applications in the Wyre Forest District. It details the scale and distribution of new development and includes land allocations and designations.
The Wyre Forest District Local Plan (2016-2036) was formally adopted by Wyre Forest District Council on 26 April 2022.
- Wyre Forest District Local Plan (2016-2036) - adopted April 2022
- Policies map
- Local Plan Adoption statement
- Sustainability Appraisal Adoption Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal
- SD04 - Sustainability Appraisal of the Pre-Submission Publication Draft Wyre Forest District Local Plan by Levett-Therivel
- SD04a - Sustainability Appraisal of the Wyre Forest Local Plan 2016-2036 Appendix B: Site Appraisals by Levett-Therivel
- SD04b - Sustainability Appraisal of the Pre-Submission Publication Draft Wyre Forest District Local Plan: Non-Technical Summary by Levett-Therivel
- ED58 - Sustainability Appraisal of the main modifications to the submitted version of the Wyre Forest Local Plan by Levett-Therivel
These documents may not be suitable for users for assistive technology, the final versions will be published in as accessible a format as possible following finalisation. If you need any help with any of our documents please contact us at email@example.com
The adoption of the Local Plan follows the receipt of the Inspector’s Report on the Examination of the Wyre Forest District Local Plan. The Inspector’s Report concludes that the Wyre Forest District Local Plan is ‘sound’ providing that a number of modifications are made to it. The adopted version of the Plan includes all the modifications recommended by the Inspector.
The Wyre Forest District Local Plan now forms part of the development plan for the Wyre Forest District alongside the 'made' Neighbourhood Plans. It replaces the previously adopted Core Strategy (December 2010), the Site Allocations and Policies Local Plan (July 2013) and the Kidderminster Central Area Action Plan (July 2013).