The money that comes to us helps pay for all these services and more:
- Cleaning streets
- Collecting your recycling and waste
- Providing planning and building control services
- Providing benefits and housing advice
- Tackling homelessness
- Supporting businesses and tourism
- Combating environmental crime such as fly tipping
- Giving grants for community projects
- Driving forward the regeneration of the district
- Shaping the long term development of the area
- Maintaining car parks
- Offering energy efficiency advice and grants
- Managing award winning parks and nature reserves
- Running elections
In 2019 we adopted a new Corporate Plan which sets out our priorities and strategic actions up until 2023.
Our market place - expertise you can trust
You can buy a range of extra services from the Depot at Wyre Forest District Council. Income from these is reinvested in services which benefit all who live in, work in and visit Wyre Forest.
For news of special offers on our commercial services, simply sign up to our market place.