Existing pension age claimants
In this section...
Changes to your circumstances
If you are getting Housing Benefit from us at the moment and something changes you must let us know.
Some of the changes that you must tell us about:
- anyone moves in or out of your home
- you or your partner's wages go up or down
- you or your partner start working or change jobs
- any state benefits that you or your partner receive change or stop
- you or your partner start to receive a state benefit
- the circumstances of anyone living with you changes
- you or your partner's private pension goes up or down
- you or your partner's savings go up or down
- you or your partner have any other change which may affect your benefit
- a change of address
If you are not sure if something will affect your benefit tell us anyway.
If we have asked you for more information
In some cases we will need extra information if something changes. If you have been asked to please complete a review form.
This information is for guidance only. It does not cover all the rules for all the benefits for every situation, nor does it provide a full interpretation of the rules. It should not be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of the law.