Skip to content

Pension age claimants

If you and your partner (if you have one) are of pension age read on to find out how to claim for Housing Benefit. If you or your partner are of working age check your eligibility on GOV.UK

Find out more about how your benefit is worked out and how to report any changes.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top