Skip to content

Personal search

As of 19 April 2024, our Local Land Charges Register has migrated to HM Land Registry's national register.  You can access the new digital service through Portal, Business Gateway and on HM Land Registry’s GOV.UK pages.

From 19 April 2024 all Local Land Charges Register (LLC1) requests should be submitted to HM Land Registry.  For information on how to apply please visit their website

Other information can be obtained from the following Departments and Websites:

The Local Plan & Planning Policy information

Assets of Community Value

Local Heritage List

Drainage matters are dealt with by Severn Trent

Matters relating to Public Rights of Way can be viewed on Worcestershire County Councils website

Road adoptions can be viewed on the Worcestershire County Councils website where they have published the latest list of streets (classified and unclassified roads) 

All other Highway matters including Section 38 Agreements and Road Schemes are dealt with by Worcestershire County Council. You can carry out a Highway Search by emailing

Environmental Health matters are dealt with by Worcestershire Regulatory Services -

Housing matters are dealt with by Wyre Forest Private Sector Housing -

Water matters are dealt with by North Worcestershire Water Management Team -

For Commons Registration, please email

Planning Applications

Details of planning applications and decisions from 2006, including the decision notice, can be viewed on our website. View planning applications. 

Conditional planning approvals from 1 August 1977, will be revealed on the Local Land Charges Register searches provided by HM Land Registry.

Planning applications prior to 2006 are available to view on our history cards which are published on our website  Planning Historical Cards | Wyre Forest District Council (  Please note references with a prefix of WFR relate to Building Control applications and are not Planning Consents.

Disclaimer – Please note that the online planning history of a site available on the council website may not be complete and must not therefore be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal Land Charge Search. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from Public Access. Similarly, the information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.

Requests for copies of planning applications can be obtained by emailing the Planning Services support team at and you must include the relevant application reference number and the exact documents that are required.  Alternatively, you can phone the support team on 01562 732506 or make an enquiry by post (Planning Services, Wyre Forest District Council, Finepoint Way, Wyre Forest House, Kidderminster DY11 7WF).

Any copies provided will incur a fee in line with Council’s adopted Fees and Charges. 

Building Regulations

From 2012, Building Control in Wyre Forest District is undertaken by North Worcestershire Building Control.  You can view information on any applications from 2012 on their website.

Simply select “building control” from the search drop down box at the top of the page then enter the first line of the address.

Details of Building Control applications prior to 2012 are available to view on our history cards which are published on our website Planning Historical Cards | Wyre Forest District Council (  Building Control applications are referenced with a prefix of WFR.

Please note that in line with Government guidance, building regulations application information need only be retained for 15 years.  The Council cannot guarantee that information older than this will be available.

The Council does not hold certificates or notices in respect of work carried out under a competent person self-certification scheme.  If any such work has been carried out on site under such a scheme, the owner or occupier of the property are responsible for the provision of any such certificate.

Copies of building regulation information are only available to building owners or their appointed agents and at the discretion of the local authority.  Evidence to prove ownership may be required.  Copies will incur a fee and the relevant reference number must be provided.

Requests for copies prior to 2012 should be emailed to  Any copies provided will incur a fee in line with Council’s adopted Fees and Charges.

Requests for copies from 2012 should be emailed to


Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top