Bulky waste collections
Do you need to dispose of unwanted large household items? Book a collection today and let us get rid of the things you can't.
As a result of the current Government guidance the following changes to bulky services now apply:
- Bulky items must be left at the end of the property (edge of drive or garden)
- Keep your distance from our staff (2 metre social distancing)
- Where possible items are double bagged
Why you should use our bulky waste service
- A trustworthy service, you can feel confident that items are disposed of appropriately, no risk of flytipping coming back to haunt you.
- Save money on skip or trailer hire for the disposal of those one off bigger items.
- Helps keep your car clean and tidy.
- Invest your money into a local council service, where your money will be reinvested into the local area, creating a better environment throughout the district.
- We aim to collect your bulky item within five working days.
Please note the following terms and conditions
- Our team will only take items that have been listed on the booking form
- We are unable to offer a refund for items that were not made available for collection
Social housing tenants please contact your housing association as this service may be provided by them.
Please note if on the very rare occasion we have been unable to collect your item(s) on your allocated day please contact us on 01562 732528
|Number of items||Price|
|1 - 2||£30.00|
|3 - 4||£50.00|
If you require 5 or more items collecting please call 01562 732528 for a quote.
Have you received your invoice for a bulky waste collection, you can pay it online.
- Household furniture e.g. tables, chairs, desks, sofas (a three-piece suite is counted as 3 items)
- White goods e.g. refrigerators, freezers and washing machines (please secure the doors)
- Electrical items e.g. cookers, TVs, computers, vacuum cleaners, stereos
- Bed bases and mattresses
- Assorted household refuse that has been boxed or bagged (one man must be able to lift one box or bag at a time and one bag/box = one item)
- Kitchen furniture, including fitted units - each unit counts as an item for collection (Belfast sinks will be charged as a single large item.)
- Carpets and linoleum: make sure it is folded/rolled and tied
- Bathroom suites e.g. bath, washbasin and pedestal (cast iron baths will be charged as a single large item)
- Garden items e.g. small items of furniture, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, paddling pools, rabbit hutches and slides/swings
- Internal and external doors without glass panels.
- Garden sheds (please break down and specify building material)
- Fence panels (please specify size and material)
- Wood and scrap (please bag or tie together)
- Window frames (specify size and material) (no glass)
- Heavy garden refuse, including soil, bricks and stones etc.
- Containers of fluid: hazardous household chemicals
- Car batteries (these can be taken to your local Household Recycling Centre)
- Car tyres
- Pianos and organs
- Dead animals/pets: please contact a local vet for advice on disposal
- Central heating oil tanks
- Central heating boilers
- Concrete coal bunker
- Fluorescent tubes
- Patio or sliding doors
- Garage doors
- Liquid propane gas bottles
- Oil/water tanks
- Tile fire surrounds
- Window glass
- Fire extinguishers