Skip to content

Street nameplates

Damaged or missing street nameplates

You can report a street nameplate that is either damaged or missing to us using My Wyre Forest. 

You will be asked to upload at least one picture for our staff to investigate. You will also need to provide an accurate location,  you can use what3words to provide the exact location. What3words is a location service that gives a unique code for a 3m square area. Visit What3words and copy and paste the 3 word code into the location description box. 

New developments

For information on the street naming process for new developments please refer to our Street naming and numbering advice policy.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top