Skip to content

Street furniture

We are responsible for the maintenance of most street furniture on council owned land. Street furniture we are responsible for:

  • benches
  • bins
  • some monuments or points of interest, for example, Kidderminster town centre vinyl record stacks
  • the floor area of some bus shelters
  • furniture we are contracted to maintain by other public bodies

Furniture we are not responsible for:

  • furniture on land owned by Worcestershire County Council or private land
  • furniture where the maintenance is carried out by other public bodies, such as some rural benches are maintained by parish councils
  • bus shelter structures

If you report maintenance to street furniture that isn’t owned by us, our team will close your report. If we know who is responsible for the street furniture and you're logged in to a My Wyre Forest account, we will let you know who to contact when your report is closed.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top