WFDC logo
Sign up here to receive updates

Planning for Householders

Do I need Planning Permission?

Find out if you need permission and how to get advice.

The Planning Application Process

Find out more on the application process, how to apply and how long it takes

Planning Fees

Find out how much your application is going to cost.

What If My House Is In A Conservation Area?

What to do if you live in a listed building or within a conservation area and want to do work to your property.

Trees and Hedges

Advice and guidance on high hedges, protected trees and works to trees in conservation areas.

Appealing Against A Decision

What to do if permission has been refused and you want to make an appeal.

Wyre Forest District Council