Greener Living Fairs
A celebration of sustainable living
We hold Greener Living Fairs throughout the year. We currently have no upcoming dates due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Greener Living Fair is a chance to find out how you can be more 'green'. Fun, educational family friendly events with a variety of stalls offering advice and information on a whole host of greener living topics. The event is free to attend.
Activities and stalls at the fairs include:
- children's activities, including recycled arts and crafts.
- cutting out single use plastics- bring refillable containers if you’d like to purchase household cleaning products.
- cycling and electric bikes
- vegan food
- save the bees!
- green energy
- saving energy and water and lots more.
These four recycling methods will be explored at the fairs
• Find out about great new alternatives to single use plasticse.g. eco wraps
• Advice on reducing waste and different composting methods
• Refillable products for sale including washing up and laundry
liquid, fabric conditioner, toilet cleaner, hand wash, shampoo
and hair conditioners. Just bring refillable containers!
• Find out what can and can’t be recycled (in your green bin)
• Find out about additional items that can be recycled - for those
that want to do that little bit more!
• Find out about the amazing work of the Repair Cafe.