Charitable Collections

You need permission to collect money or sell items on the street in aid of a charity. You also need permission to go from door to door to collect money or property or sell things in aid of a charity. Direct Debit fundraising is not licensed but it is controlled by means of a voluntary agreement between the Council and collectors. Follow the links below for more information.

  • If you want to collect money or sell things for the benefit of charitable or other purposes in the street, you will need a licence from us

  • If you want to carry out house-to-house collections for charitable purposes you need a permit from us

  • Information about Direct Debit fundraising in Wyre Forest