Stone Parish Council
Tuesday 8 March, 7pm
Stone Parish Rooms
1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 9 November 2021
3. Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
4. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of Interests.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their Nature.
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Planning matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème page)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
6. Correspondence and progress reports
7. County, district and parish councillors report(s)
8. West Mercia Police priorities for next quarter
See attached email.
- Bank Balance
- £19.345.77 (current account)
- £5,005.40 (reserve account)
- Accounts for Payment (payments made retrospectively since last meeting)
- Salaries and expensies (October to January) £2,285.28
- HMRC £474.40
- LGPS £600.08
- Lengthsman Invoice 60 £45.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 61 £30.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 62 £135.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 63 £157.50
- Income and expenditure sheets (purple paper to date)
- Budget for 2022 - 2023 (attached parish breakdowns - green)
10. St. Mary's churchyard
11. Date of the next meeting
Tuesday 10 May 2022, this being the Annual Gneral Meeting (AGM).