Stone Parish Council
Tuesday 14 September 2021 7pm
Stone Parish Rooms
7.00pm on Tuesday 14th September 2021 at Stone Parish Rooms
We will be adhering to Covid-19 rules and social distancing.
Due to Covid-19 regulations access will be limited at this meeting. If members of the public wish to attend you are advised to speak to the Clerk before the meeting to check availability.
Agenda for the Parish Council
1 Election of Vice Chairman for 2021-22 & signing of Declaration of acceptance of Office
2 Co-option to Vacancy of Office for Parish Councillor & Declaration of acceptance of Office
3 Apologies for absence
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
4 Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on Tuesday 11th May 2021 (attached white)
5 Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of Interests.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their Nature.
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
6 Planning Matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème page)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
040 21/0766/FUL Change of use of agricultural land to equestrian use, together with erection of stable block building @ Land To The Rear Of, Top Acre, Curslow Lane, Shenstone.
7 Correspondence & Progress Reports – All correspondence available to inspect from
8 County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s)
9 West Mercia – Smartwater (Blue papers)
- Bank Balance £17,397.29 (Current AC) £5,005.16 (Reserve AC)
- Accounts for Payment (payments made retrospectively since last meeting)
- Salaries & Expensies (Apr & May) £1063.58
- HMRC £232.20
- LGPS £300.04
- Lengthsman Invoice 54 £180.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 55 £165.00
- Internal Audit £70.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 56 £202.50
- Salaries & Expensies (June & July) £1070.60
- HMRC £237.20
- LGPS £300.04
- Westcotec Battery £105.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 57 £195.00
- Lengthsman Invoice 58 £165.00
- Approve Income & Expenditure for 2021 – 2022 to date (Purple)
11 Date of the next meeting Tuesday 9th November 2021.