1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 12th May 2020 (attached)
3. Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
4. Declarations of Interest
- a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of
a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Consultation of H&W FRA - Community Rick Management Plan 2021-25 via (emailed on 6th July 2020)
6. Planning Matters:
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
7. Correspondence & Progress Reports
8. County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
9. Accessibility Policy – Adoption (attached green paper)
10. Facebook Page for Stone Parish Council – Councillor Jane Lacey
11. Councillor Training & Feedback
- Invoices for Payment
- Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple paper to date)
- Approve the Annual Governance Statement for 2019-2020
- Approve the Accounting Statement for 2019-2020 Accounts and authorise the Chairman and Clerk to sign them accordingly
13. Date of the next meeting Tuesday 8th September 2020.