1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 10th March 2020 (attached)
3. Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
4. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Co-option of Councillor for the vacant seat
6. Emergency Delegation of Authority: Members are asked to consider making a resolution as follows “to consider extending the delegation of Council decisions to the Clerk, in conjunction with the Chairman or Vice Chairman during any period of
restricted activity declared by the Government in respect of the Covid-19 virus”
7. Planning Matters:
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
8. Correspondence & Progress Reports
9. County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
- Invoices for Payment
- Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple paper to date)
11. Date of the next meeting Monday 14th July 2020.