Agenda for PARISH Meeting:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Invite any Elector residing within the Parish of Stone to address the Council on any matter.
3. At this point the Chairman will close the Annual Parish Meeting and open the ordinary meeting of the Parish Council.
Agenda for PC Meeting:
1. Apologies for absence & Presentation by Mrs Sue Laffey - St Marys Church
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Council Meeting on 14th January 2020 (attached white)
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
3. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
4. West Mercia Police, County, District & Parish Councillors Report(s)
5. Planning Matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also Planning update sheet Crème page for delegated decisions since last meeting)
6. Correspondence & Progress Reports – All correspondence available to inspect from 6.30pm
7. Approve the amended Code of Conduct – December 2019 (attached)
8. Comments on Worcestershire County Council – Pollinator Strategy Consultation previously (emailed 12th February 2020)
9. Updated - Asset Register (attached pink page)
- Bank Balance £12, 980.73
- Accounts for Payment
(payments made retrospectively since the last meeting)
Salary’s & Expenses £1,074.59
HMRC Taxes £220.00
BBB Printing Cllr ID Badge £4.60
St Mary’s Churchyard Grant £750.00
Lengthsman Invoice No 42 £27.50
- Approve Income & Expenditure for 2019 – 2020 to date (Purple papers)
11. Exclusion of the Press and Public for consideration of items to be discussed under section 100A of the Local Government Act, 1972
12. Consideration of applicants for the vacancy of Parish Councillor
13. Date of the next meeting Tuesday 12th May 2020 which will be the AGM.
Agenda item 6 CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
(All correspondence is available at the meeting for inspection from 6.30pm)