Terms and Conditions of Use for ALL Season Tickets
1. All Season Tickets are issued and should be used in accordance with the Wyre Forest District Council (Off Street Parking Places) Order currently in force. All season tickets are now completed digitally using JustPark.
2. To qualify for senior season tickets the applicant must be of state pensionable age (male and female).
3. A season ticket must only be used in one vehicle at any one time. Tickets are non transferable. Any unauthorised or fraudulent use of a Season Ticket will result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the approximate level) being issued to the owner of the vehicle displaying it and may result in enforcement proceedings.
4. Use of a full or Senior Citizen Season Ticket in contravention of the ‘short stay’ limitation at Load Street, Bewdley, Market Street, Kidderminster and Bridge Street, Stourport will result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the appropriate level) being issued unless a valid Pay and Display ticket is displayed in place of the Season Ticket.
5. Bromsgrove Street value season tickets may only be used on Bromsgrove Street car park.
6. A parking place at a Council Pay and Display Car Park is not guaranteed.
7. Persons surrendering a Season Ticket may be eligible for a refund at the Council’s discretion. Any refund will be subject to an administration charge of £25.00 (including Valued Added Tax).
8. Just Park Vehicle registration changes have to be made by logging into your account using the Just Park app or website. The changes are valid instantly and the previous vehicle will no longer be registered as having a valid rover ticket. There is no fee charged for this. It is the season ticket holder's responsibility to ensure the correct vehicle registration is registered to the season ticket.
9. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to renew their season ticket in sufficient time before it expires. It is not possible for temporary arrangements to be made for parking if a ticket is not renewed in time. If the ticket has expired before a new one has been purchased, you must pay the standard pay and display charges for parking.
10. Any breaches of the terms and conditions outlined above may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued. Contravention of other parking restrictions could lead to the issue or a Penalty Charge Notice, irrespective of a valid ticket being in place.
In addition to the above terms and conditions the following will apply to the following classes of Season Ticket:
Senior Citizen Season Ticket
These Season Tickets will only be issued to those persons who fulfil the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be of state pensionable age (male and female). The council reserves the right to request verification by appropriate documentation including birth certificate, passport, driving licence, etc.
2. The applicant is the registered keeper (or resident at the same address as the registered keeper) of the vehicle recorded and marked with the registration number on the Senior Citizen season Ticket. The council reserves the right to request verification by appropriate documentation including the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency vehicle registration document.
3. Only one vehicle registration is permitted for each Senior Citizen Season Ticket.
4. Valid on any Wyre Forest District Council pay and display surface vehicle park for one continuous parking period of 4 hours only in any day (or lesser period where a limit on the maximum stay applies)
5. No person may hold more than one Senior Citizen Season Ticket.
Bromsgrove Street Value Season Ticket
These season tickets are only valid on Bromsgrove Street pay and display car park.