Agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the parish council
1. Election of Chairman for 2022-23 and signing of Declaration of acceptance of Office
2. Election of Vice-Chairman
3. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
4. Confirmation and signing of minutes
Confirmation and signing of minutes of parish council meetings on 25 April 2022.
5. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Planning matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet and any representations to Wyre Forest District Council Planning Committee)
|Installation of nine no low-level lighting bollards to the Village Hall driveway at Rock Village Hall, Porchbrook Road, Rock Cross, Rock.|
|Installation of 2no. electric gates at land adjacent to Victory Hall, Tenbury Road, Clows Top, Near Kidderminster.|
Conversion of a single dwelling to two flats at 25 New Forest Close, Far Forest, Worcestershire.
6. Correspondence and progress reports
All correspondence available to inspect from 6.30pm
- Rock and district news May 2022.
- Letter from Parkinson Wright Solicitor’s regarding Rectory Lane lane and invoice.
PLANNING DECISIONS NOTICE
All regularly reported on the weekly briefing notes.
Additional planning applications
8. County, district and parish councillors' report(s)
Note Councillor Douglas Godwin is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Andrew Croot in June 2022.
9. Approve meeting dates for 2022 – 2023
10. Appointments to Committees (currently)
- Finance Working Group (Richard Williams, Mrs Pain, Sandra Woodhouse, Sue Morris, Chris Price.
- Emergency Working Group (Andrew Croot, Alister Scott, Sandra Woodhouse, Christine Sankey, Mr Nott)
- Planning and Parish Plan Working Group (Andrew Croot, Richard Williams, Chris Price, Douglas Godwin, Sandra Woodhouse, Sally Watkins and David Nott)
- Invoices for payment
- Income and expenditure sheets (purple paper)
- Appoint Mr Peter Phillips as the Internal Auditor for 2022-23
- Note the recovery of VAT Claim for 2021 – 2022 amounting to £1,885.20
12. Date of the next meeting
Monday 28 June 2022.
Items Requiring Urgent Attention
To identify any item which, in the opinion of the Chairman of the Council that requires consideration at the meeting as a matter of urgency under this agenda item.