Rock Parish Council
Meeting date: Monday 26 April 2021
Venue: Virtual meeting
Agenda for Parish Meeting
- Apologies for absence
- Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Meeting on 27th April 2020 (attached green)
- Chairman’s Annual Report (cream to follow)
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
- At the end of the Public Forum the Chairman will close this meeting.
Agenda for Meeting of Rock Parish Council
- Apologies for absence:
- Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 29th March 2021 (attached)
- Chairman’s opening remarks:
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
- Declarations of Interest:
- a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests:
- b. To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature:
- c. To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- d. To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting:
- Planning Matters:
- a. Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- b. Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
Conversion of stable building to dependant living accommodation @
Housemans, Gorst Hill Road, Rock.
Extension to existing site cabin/office @ THE FAR FOREST SOCIETY, The Showground Rock Sports
Club, Callow Hill, Rock
@2 Porters Lane, off Deasland Lane
- Correspondence & Progress Reports:
- County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting. Note Councillor Mrs Pat Pain is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Ms Sandra Woodhouse in May 2021
- a. Invoices for Payment & Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple papers to follow)
- Date of the next meeting Monday 24th May 2021. This meeting being the
AGM. At this stage it looks likely it will be held in the Far Forest Sports
Agenda item 6 CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
(All correspondence is available at the meeting for inspection from 6.30pm)
1 Rock & District News April 2021
PLANNING DECISIONS NOTICE:
See updated planning sheet (Green)
Additional planning applications:
Items Requiring Urgent Attention:
To identify any item which, in the opinion of the Chairman of the Council that requires consideration at the meeting as a matter of urgency under this agenda item.