1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meeting on Monday 30th November 2020
3. Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
4. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Planning Matters:
- Planning decisions notified by Wyre Forest Distrcit Council (see planning update sheet on Creme).
- Applications to be considered by the parish council (also see update sheet).
6. Correspondence and Progress Reports
7. Adoption of a communication strategy
8. County, District and Parish councillors' reports(s)
Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting. Note Councillor Mr Douglas Godwin is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Mr Jim Lawson in January 2021.
- Invoices for Payment and Income and Expenditure Sheets (purple papers to follow)