1 Apologies for absence
2 Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 24th February 2020 (attached)
3 Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
4 Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5 Planning Matters:
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
068 - 20/0205/PNR Change of use of agricultural building to a
dwellinghouse (Class C3) at Wadhouse Orchard, Dunley Road, Heightington.
069 - 20/0191/HOU Two storey rear and single storey side
extension Bliss Gate Cottage , Heightington Road, Bliss Gate, Rock.
070 - 20/0201/HOU Single storey rear extension with terrace
above and glazed screen. Erection of detached triple bay
garage at Hole Farm, Gibbett Bank, Buckeridge, Rock.
071 - 20/0220/FUL Construction of domestic access road,
Greylands, Boraston Road, Bliss Gate, Rock
072 - 20/0193/FUL Temporary caravan for a period of 2 years to
enable temporary residential ccommodation during the construction
works approved under Planning Permission 19/0703/FULL at Chapel Paddock, Chapel Lane, Callow Hill, Rock.
6 Correspondence & Progress Reports
7 County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting. Note Councillor Mr Christopher Price is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Mr Richard Williams in April 2020
8 Emergency Delegation of Authority: Members are asked to consider making a resolution as follows “to consider extending the delegation of Council decisions to the Clerk, in conjunction with the Chairman, Vice Chairman and or Past Chairman during any period of restricted activity declared by the Government in respect of the Covid-19 virus”
9 Parish Litter Picking – Update by Councillor Sally Watkins
- Invoices for Payment
- Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple paper to date)
11 Date of the next meeting Monday 30th April 2020.