1 Apologies for absence
2 Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 27th January 2020 (attached)
3 Chairman’s opening remarks – Presentation by Mr Downey
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish.
4 Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5 Planning Matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
057 - 20/0041/S73 Variation of condition 2 of Planning Permission 18/0037/FULL for two industrial units to allow changes in layout Alton Works, Long Bank, Bewdley, Worcestershire
058 20/0048/FUL Erection of building for holiday let, following demolition of existing commercial buildings and new access Westridge House, Jennings Wood Lane, Heightington.
059 20/0049/CLP Proposed outbuilding The Swathes, Buckeridge Bank, Buckeridge, Rock.
060 20/0059/FUL Change of use from Methodist Church to single dwelling Callow Hill Methodist Church, Chapel Lane, Callow Hill, Rock.
061 19/0810/REV See 053 New Agricultual access for farm vehicles at
OLD HALL FARM, TENBURY ROAD, CLOWS TOP, DY14 9HE.
062 20/0086/FUL Erection of replacement dwelling house following demolition of existing dwelling house at Rushmere, Bliss Gate Road, Rock.
063 20/0078/OUT Residential development of up to 25 dwellings on land at Plough Lane, Far Forest, Rock.
064 20/0092/FUL Change of Use from existing annex/granny flat to holiday let Yew Tree Cottage, Greenway, Rock.
065 20/0112/FUL Proposed erection of a live/work unit with associated parking and works at Fingerpost Cottage, Cleobury Road, Far Forest, Rock.
6 Correspondence & Progress Reports – All correspondence available to inspect from 6.30pm
7 County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Note Councillor Ms Sandra Woodhouse is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Mr Christopher Price in March 2020
8 Worcestershire County Council – Pollinator Strategy Consultation (emailed 12th Feb 2020)
9 Adoption of the Revised Members Code of Conduct (Attached)
- Invoices for Payment
- Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple paper to date)
11 Date of the next meeting Monday 30th March 2020.