Riverside Meadows, Stourport-on-Severn
The main entrance to the park is from Martins Way. Nearest Sat Nav postcode is DY13 3SA
Facilities and attractions
- Car parking
- Public toilets, disabled toilets
- Enclosed children’s play area
- Paddling pool - get more information
- Picnic areas
- Large open grass area
- Riverside walks
- Boat trips, small boats for hire (privately operated)
- Putting green (privately operated)
- Crazy Golf (privately operated)
- Refreshment stall (privately operated)
- Bouncy castle (seasonal)
The area is close to the town that has a full range of shops available. The canal basin with its long history is nearby, and is well worth a visit.
Riverside Meadow is also the site for the annual Stourport-on-Severn Carnival and the Stourport Horticultural Society two-day annual show.
Report it online
We strive to keep our parks safe and looking good. Please help us keep the district a safe, clean and green environment by taking your litter home.
However, if you spot a problem with anything in our parks please let us know by reporting it online via our My Wyre Forest portal.