Play area closed
Due to flooding, the play area at Riverside Meadows, Stourport remains closed.
The main entrance to the park is from Martins Way. Nearest Sat Nav postcode is DY13 3SA
Facilities and attractions
- Car parking
- Public toilets, disabled toilets
- Enclosed children’s play area
- Adventure trail
- Paddling pool - get more information on Stourport Town Council website
- Picnic areas
- Large open grass area
- Riverside walks
- Boat trips, small boats for hire (privately operated)
- Putting green (privately operated)
- Crazy Golf (privately operated)
- Refreshment stall (privately operated)
- Bouncy castle (seasonal)
The area is close to the town that has a full range of shops available. The canal basin with its long history is nearby, and is well worth a visit.
Are you looking to hold an outdoor event?
Did you know Riverside Meadows is available to book for carnivals, outdoor exercise classes, fêtes and small musical events. You can find out more on our parks, open spaces, and and sports pitch booking page.
Report it online
We strive to keep our parks safe and looking good. Please help us keep the district a safe, clean and green environment by taking your litter home.
However, if you spot a problem with anything in our parks please let us know by reporting it online via our My Wyre Forest portal.