Skip to content

Anti-social behaviour

Antisocial behaviour can be a real problem for some communities and the North Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership is committed to tackling antisocial behaviour and helping the residents of the district to feel safe.

What can we do?

Tackling antisocial behaviour effectively requires many local agencies to work together and the North Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership enables Councils, Police, Housing Associations, Probation, Fire and Health services and other organisations to work effectively to reduce and prevent antisocial behaviour.

When antisocial behaviour happens, organisations of the North Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership can help. We can use a range of tools and powers to tackle antisocial behaviour and will take enforcement powers to stop it. This is why, when we receive complaints of antisocial behaviour, we ask people to record what they see, when they see it, who they see and where they see it. This information is vital. By taking a stand against antisocial behaviour, together we can stop it.

In addition to responding to complaints of antisocial behaviour, our partnership organisations also spend a lot of time out in the community. This allows us to identify emerging problems, understand our communities’ needs and provide reassurance that issues are being dealt with.

We all want our neighbourhoods to be free from antisocial behaviour and when antisocial behaviour happens, we all want it dealt with so that people can feel safe.

What can you do?

We can only take action against antisocial behaviour if we are aware it is happening. If you do experience antisocial behaviour it is important that you report it; don’t rely on someone else. We would rather have 10 people call us about the same incident than no calls at all. We can only take action when issues are reported.

If you are experiencing antisocial behaviour it is important you report it and when you do, there are minimum Standards you can expect from our organisations when dealing with your issues.

How to report antisocial behaviour

If you want to report an antisocial behaviour incident you can contact:

In a non emergency contact West Mercia Police on 101

If you are a tenant or leaseholder of a housing association, such as Wyre Forest Community Housing, you can also contact them as they have specific powers to tackle problems such as anti social neighbours.

Contact Wyre Forest Community Housing freephone 0800 169 4002

Remember in an emergency, you should always call 999

An emergency is:

  • When a crime is happening;
  • When someone suspected of a crime is nearby; and or
  • When someone is injured, being threatened, or in danger.

If you want to remain anonymous, you can pass on information about crimes to the independent charity, Crimestoppers, either on 0800 555 111 or visit their website to report on line. Information is taken 24 hours day, 7 days a week, including Christmas Day.

To find out more about the North Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership (NWCSP), please contact us.

Community Trigger

The community trigger gives victims and communities the right to request a review of their antisocial behaviour case and brings agencies together to find a resolution.

For more information about the community trigger visit the North Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership website.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top