What to expect at interview
If you are invited to interview with us we will send you your interview details.
Find out more about working with us in our 'Getting to know us' section.
If you have any particular needs (for example, a British Sign Language interpreter) to support you with your interview please do let us know as soon as possible so we can make suitable arrangements.
If you have any questions before your interview please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of service
Our full standard conditions of service, along with any special conditions of the job, will be covered during interview or the making of a conditional offer.
Some of the basics:
- Salary is paid calendar monthly in twelve equal payments by credit transfer, on 23rd of each month.
- The annual leave year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
In addition bank holidays as they occur during the year (8 statutory Bank Holidays per annum) and 2 extra statutory days over the Christmas period.
- New employees to Wyre Forest District Council (even if they join us with continuous local government service) are required to serve an initial 6 month probationary period with this authority.
- Local Government Pension Scheme administered by Worcestershire Pension Fund
- We will pay the annual fee of one professional body subscription charge, which is relevant to the post.
You will get an email confirming your date, time and location of interview once you've been invited to interview.
Your interview may not take place at your usual place of work.
Our main locations are: