Rock Parish Council
Meeting date: Monday 26 July 2021
Venue: Sports Pavilion, Callow Hill, DY12 9DB
Please observe Covid-19 social distancing and wear a face covering at all times.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 28th June 2021 (attached)
3. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
d. To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. (limited to 15 minutes)
4. Planning Matters
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
Erection of 2no detached holiday lets (11 months per year) including parking, landscaping and alterations to existing
vehicle access @ The Wain House , Lye Head Road, Lye Head.
Erection of three bungalows (outline: all matters reserved
except for access) @ Jays Meadow, Callow Hill, Rock.
Proposed two-storey rear extension with loft conversion and
front porch @ Shaw Hill , Dunley Road, Heightington.
5. Correspondence & Progress Reports – All correspondence available to inspect from 6.30pm
6. County & District & Parish Councillors Report(s) Note Councillor Mr Chris Price is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Mr Richard Williams in September 2021.
- Invoices for Payment
- Income & Expenditure Sheets (purple paper)
- Internal Auditor for 2020-21 report from Mr Peter Phillips
- Approve the Annual Governance Statement for signature and submission to the external auditors Messrs PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Approve the Accounting Statement for submission to the external auditors Messrs PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Approve the Clerk & Chairman sign all the necessary paperwork for completion of the 2020-2021 Audit.
8. Date of the next meeting Monday 27th September 2021.