Stourport Riverside Meadows Campsite Rules and Regulations
- Pre-bookings only. Bookings will only be accepted in advance of the festival on a first come first serve basis. You can book online or call 01562 732975.
- The campsite is for Festival attendees only.
- No traffic movement whilst the festival is in progress between the hous of 11am to 7pm on Saturday and 11am to 6pm Sunday (unless an emergency). Campers may leave after 4.30pm on the Sunday with prior arrangement to be made with event staff.
- Access to the camp site will be from the gate indicated by Event staff from 2pm on Friday 31 July until 6pm each night unless by prior arrangement (please look for signage on the approach to the site directing you to the correct gate).
- Last night of booking is Sunday 2 August.
- Campers must only stay for the duration they pay for.
- For campers camping Friday and Saturday evening, they must vacate the pitch by 6.30pm on day of departure.
- For campers staying on Sunday evening they must vacate their pitch by 10.30am Monday morning.
- Keys for all gates and barriers will be held with Rachel and Kevin Watkins. Should they be needed for access on or off the site at any time during the event, they are located next to the stage in a Pilote motor home Reg: number: L586 KCK .They also have flags outside their motor home saying: Emergency Contact Point.
In the event of an emergency, contact one of the following;
During event hours
Saturday 9am - 7pm
|Wyre Forest District Council
Information point in white caravan situated by the bandstand.
Out of event hours
Friday 2pm - 10pm
Rachael and Kevin Watkins
Marcus or Tom
Friday 10pm - 7am
|Apple Security Company
Vehicle parked in the middle of the arena designated by a flag outside saying Emergency Contact Point
- First Aid cover will be provided throughout the duration of the event times (daytime only) and will be situated next to the Event Information Point (white Wyre Forest District Council caravan) clearly marked First Aid Point.
- In the event of an emergency out of event hours call 999 and contact Out of Event Hours staff (see above).
- Please consider other campers and local residents. No music on site after 10pm (please keep sound levels to a reasonable level. No noise on the site after 11pm). Offenders will be asked to leave by security personnel.
- All site pitches must be pre booked and paid for prior to the event. Camping passes will be issued on arrival. Passes must be displayed in cars for tents and caravan or motor home front windows at all times.
- Pitches are £17 per unit per night (caravan or motor home plus ONE vehicle, any other vehicles must use the public car park). Tents are £15 per night plus one vehicle.
- Pitches are 6.00 m x 6.00 m.
- Speed limit on site is 3 mph. Hazard lights must be on. Please use the access ways indicated to drive to and from your pitch.
- The main toilet block will be open from Friday - Monday. This includes a water supply tap.
- There will be a chemical waste tank on the camping field for portable toilet waste.
- NO petrol generators on site. Diesel generators are permitted, suject to the noise conditions in point 3 above.
- No BBQs are permitted on site.
- Please use the wheelie bins provided for rubbish.
- All dog mess must be cleaned up.
- In the event of a fire, fire extinguishers are based either on the stage, Event Information Point or with the overnight security car parked in the arena area. Fire buckets will be randomly placed around campsite. Do not put yourself in danger. If in doubt call 999.
- Sky Lanterns (Chinese Lanterns) of any type should not be allowed onsite and in no circumstances are allowed to be released from the venue. Full information can be found on our Parks Dos and Don'ts page.