Stourport Riverside Meadows Campsite Rules and Regulations
- Pre-bookings only. Bookings will only be accepted in advance of the festival on a first come first serve basis. You can book online or call 01562 732975. The campsite is for Festival users only, no traffic movement (unless an emergency) whilst the festival is in progress between the hous of 11am to 7pm on Saturday and 11am to 6pm Sunday. Campers may leave after 4.30pm on the Sunday (prior arrangement to be made with the organiser).
- Access to the camp site will be from 2pm on Friday 2 August until 6pm each night unless by prior arrangement. Last night of booking is Sunday 4 August from the gate indicated by Event staff. Campers must only stay for the duration they pay for. For campers camping Friday and Saturday evening, they must vacate the pitch by 6.30pm on Sunday evening. For campers staying on Sunday night they must vacate their pitch by 10.30am Monday morning.
- Master keys for all gates and barriers will be held with Rachel and Kevin Watkins. Should they be needed for access on or off the site at any time during the event, they are located next to the stage in a Pilote motor home Reg: number: L586 KCK .They also have flags outside their motor home saying: Emergency Contact Point.
In the event of an emergency
- During the day time contact the White Caravan, Event Information Point, next to the Bandstand.
- Out of event hours staff - Friday 2pm until 10pm, Saturday 7pm until 10pm and Sunday 6:30pm until 10pm contact:
- Rachel and Kevin Watkins on 07880947583 in a Pilote motor home Reg: L586 KCK, and Marcus or Tom staying in an Elddis Jetstream DV04 MGZ contact number Marcus 07917606559 Tom 07734887159
- Rachel and Kevin Watkins on 07880947583 in a parked camper Pilote motor home Reg: L586 KCK. next to stage with a flag outside saying Emergency Contact Point. And Marcus or Tom staying in an Elddis Jetstream DV04 MGZ caravan Tel. Marcus 07917606559 Tom 07734887159
- First Aid cover will be provided throughout the duration of the event times (daytime only) and will be situated next to the Event Information Point (white caravan) clearly marked First Aid Point. In the event of an emergency out of event hours call 999 and contact Out of Event Hours staff (see above).
- Please consider other campers and local residents. No music on site after 10pm (please keep sound levels to a reasonable level. No noise on the site after 11pm). Offenders will be asked to leave by security personnel.
- All site pitches must be pre booked and paid for prior to the event. camping passes will be issued on arrival. Passes must be displayed in cars for tents and caravan or motor home front windows at all times.
- Pitches are £17 per unit per night (caravan or motor home plus ONE vehicle, any other vehicles must use the public car park). Tents are £15 per night plus one vehicle.
- Pitches are 6.00 m x 6.00 m.
- 3 mph on site. Hazard lights on. Please use the access ways indicated to drive to and from your pitch.
- The main toilet block will be open from Friday - Monday. This includes a water supply tap which will be situated on the outside of the toilet block.
- There will be a chemical waste tank on the camping field for portable toilet waste.
- NO petrol generators on site; diesel only.
- No BBQ’s.
- Please use the wheelie bins provided for rubbish.
- All dog mess must be cleaned up.
- In the event of a fire, fire extinguishers are based either on the stage, Event Information Point or with the overnight security car parked in the arena area. Fire buckets will be randomly placed around campsite. Do not put yourself in danger. If in doubt call 999.
- Sky Lanterns (Chinese Lanterns) of any type should not be allowed onsite and in no circumstances are allowed to be released from the venue.