Passport to Leisure - Discounted Activities
Passport to Leisure is a discounted scheme for any Wyre Forest resident, regardless of age, who meets any of the following set criteria:
- Full time students
- Foster Carer
- Carers of looked after children
- Care leavers (16-25)
- Graduates of Shape Up
or who are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Council Tax Reduction
- Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
Which activities are discounted?
Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- 50% discount for activities including gym, swim (including parent and child swim). exercise classes (adult and junior), junior activities, soft play
- Discounts available at High Sports (climbing wall)
Wyre Forest District Council
- 50% discount for all WFDC summer activities for children
- 50% discount for all KAF (Kidderminster Arts Festival) activities plus carer goes free
- 20% discount on the following events at Bewdley Museum, Gangsta Granny, Wuthering Heights, The Wind in the Willows and The Nightmare at the Museum.
- 20% discount for all WFDC organised events at Kidderminster Town Hall
How to Apply for Passport to Leisure
Please note: Proof of eligibility and address is required. Working Family Tax Credit on its own does not qualify you for the Passport to Leisure Scheme. You are able to pre-book activities up to seven days in advance at the Leisure Centre. Discounts on memberships are not included. Card holders must advise of any changes to personal circumstances. There will be a small administration charge to reissue your card annually.