Brinton Park restoration project
Wyre Forest District Council has received initial support from The National Lottery Heritage Lottery Fund and Big Lottery Fund of £217,700 to plan a restoration project at Brinton Park. The Council has also contributed £25,100 towards the project. Supporting partners based in the Park; 21st WF (Brinton Park) Scouts, Emily Jordan Foundation and Warwickshire and West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company will be key to the success of the project.
The ambitious project aims to reinstate the heritage aspects of Brinton Park, improve the use and enjoyment of the park through new facilities and activities and create a place which will serve the community for the next 100 years. The full application for the funding will be submitted in February 2020. Find out more about the project on the new Brinton Park website.
About the park
Brinton Park is a large park of 12.067 hectares near the centre of Kidderminster.
The main entrance to the park is from Sutton Road. Other entrances can be found at Park Lane and Stourport Road/Park Lane. Nearest postcode for main entrance DY11 6QT. View on Google Maps
Facilities and Attractions:
- Car parking
- Public and Disabled Toilets
- Enclosed Children’s Play Area
- Splash Pad - get more information
- Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Five-a-side Area
- Ornamental Beds and Gardens
- Sensory Garden
- Large open grass area for games and picnics
- Skatepark and Multi Use Games Area
- Twigs Garden and Learning Centre
- Sons of Rest Pavillion for hire from KD21 Scouts
We strive to keep our parks safe and looking good, however, if you spot a problem with anything in our parks pleaseReport it Online