Stall Holder Instructions - Country & Western Festival
Event: Country and Western Festival, Stourport Riverside Meadows, Stourport On Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8UJ
Dates and times of the event: Saturday 3 August 11am until 7pm and Sunday 4 August 11am until 6pm
Time to be set up by: arrive at 9am, ready to trade at 11am
Parking and Access: Entrance to the park is through the low barrier gate next to Playland. If your vehicle is over 2.2 metres you will need someone to open the high barrier gate on St Martins Way. Report to the white caravan by bandstand.
- Can we remind you that you will need to be self-sufficient on the day with your own tables, chairs and or gazebos
- We would like you to be ready for the start of the event. Can we also ask you to keep cars to a minimum on the day to restrict traffic on the park area
- On the day of arrival please enter the park next to Playland where you will be met by a member of the team who will direct you to your allocated pitch. Once on the park please keep your hazard lights flashing and drive no faster than 2mph
- It is important that all exhibitors adhere to health and safety regulations and ensure that their stall is set up safely and anchored down adequately with leg weights, tent pegs and guide ropes
- a copy of the necessary paperwork is brought with you to the event.
Thank you for your cooperation and we looking forward to seeing you at the above event.
Any issues please contact Amy Smith by email or by phone 01562 732975