What We Spend and How We Spend It
Each year we have to produce a set of accounts just like any other organisation. The formal document is the Statement of Accounts which sets out the financial aspects of our activities and draws attention to the main characteristics of our financial position. A Summary of Accounts is also available to help you get a better understanding of our finances.
Please note these documents may not be suitable for users of assistive technology, if you require an alternative format please contact us.
- Notice of Appointment of External Auditor
- Notice of Public Rights
- 2018-19 Pre-Audit Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18 (including Annual Governance Statement)
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2017/18
- 2015 - 2016 Statement of Accounts (including Annual Governance Statement),
- Summary of Accounts
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2015-2016
- Statement of Accounts 2014/2015,
- Summary of accounts 2014/2015,
- Audit of Accounts 2014/15 – Conclusion Notification
Grant Thornton UK LLP were appointed as auditors to the Council with effect from November 2012, replacing the Audit Commission.
The capital programme features in the full Financial Strategy
Annual variance reports appear in the Financial Strategy.
Quarterly variance reports appear within the agenda for the relevant Cabinet meetings.
Expenditure over £500
The reports contained on this page list the invoices paid to suppliers with a value over £500 and are available in both PDF and CSV file formats.
The deadline for approval of the 2014/15 Statement of Accounts was the 30th June 2015.
The Accounts are currently audited by Grant Thornton UK LLP. The audit must be completed and the Accounts published by the 30th September.
Basis of Accounts
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the preparation of the Statement of Accounts in accordance with the Code of Practice of Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom.
Treasury Management Strategy Statement
Employee Posts and Pay Scales
Tenders and Contracts
Election expenses are available for inspection for one year after the election.
Requests to view details of expenses must be made in writing to: Wyre Forest District Council, Democratic Services, Wyre Forest House, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, DY11 7WF.
Requests should give details of:
1) Person/organisation wishing to make the inspection
2) The purpose for which the data will be used
Internal financial regulations
See sections 11 and 12 of our constitution
End of Year Financial Reports
Grants to Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Organisations