Structure and Staff
Our Corporate Directors are responsible for different areas of our work. View responsibilities and structure of our Corporate Leadership Team on our Management Structure page
Find out where we are located and the main services provided from each site.
Employee Posts and Pay Scales
We have provided an entire listing of the individual jobs undertaken which also identifies how much each of these positions are paid.
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2019
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2018
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2017
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2016
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2015
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 October 2013 (217K)
- Employee posts and pay scales as at 1 March 2013 (124K)
View the Pay Policy Statement (PDF 330Kb - Feb 2018).
Changes to our management structure are made from time to time and this will be reflected in the list of posts.
Chief Officer Posts (as defined in the Localism Act 2011)
- Chief Executive
- Corporate Director: Community Wellbeing and Environment - post removed 31/03/2020
- Corporate Director: Economic Prosperity and Place
- Corporate Director: Resources
- Solicitor to the Council
- Audit Manager
- Cultural Services and Marketing Manager
- Electoral Services Manager
- Financial Services Manager
- Head of Economic Development & Regeneration - North Worcestershire
- Head of Operational Services
- Head of Strategic Growth
- ICT Manager
- Principal HR Advisor
- Principal Solicitor
- Revenues, Benefits and Customer Services Manager
There are also three shared services that are hosted by Wyre Forest District Council for Economic Development and Regeneration; Water Management; and Emergency Planning. The staff are employed by Wyre Forest but provide services also on behalf of both Bromsgrove and Redditch Borough Councils. Likewise, since 2010, a number of functions previously performed by staff of Wyre Forest District Council have been transferred to shared services hosted by other councils and therefore they no longer appear in lists of Wyre Forest posts.