Register to Vote

My details are on the open register – I want to remove them.

The electoral register lists the names and address of everyone who is registered to vote in public elections. The open register is an extract of electoral register but is not used for public elections. It can be bought by any person, company or organisation. 

You can remove your name from the open register by one of the following methods;

  • Email or use the online form below. You must include your name and address or elector number as we cannot complete your request without these details.
  • contact Customer Services
  • Write to Electoral Services at 
    Wyre Forest District Council
    Wyre Forest House
    Finepoint Way,
    DY11 7WF

You can only remove your own details form the open register. Each individual elector will need to separately request the removal of their own details.


There is more information about registering to vote and Individual Electoral Registration on our Electoral Registration webpage.

For more information visit, contact or use our online form.

Error loading MacroEngine script (file: MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml)