Who we are and why we use personal information
We are Wyre Forest District Council, Wyre Forest House, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, DY11 7WF
Tel: 01562 732928 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
We may need to use some information about you to:
- deliver services and support to you;
- manage those services we provide to you;
- train and manage the employment of our workers who deliver those services;
- help investigate any worries or complaints you have about your services;
- keep track of spending on services;
- check the quality of services; and
- to help with research and planning of new services.
We will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes or use personal data in a way that may cause unwarranted detriment.
However there are circumstances where the council is legally required to disclose information, for example;
- For the purpose of performing statutory enforcement duties
- Disclosures required by law
- For the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud
- Auditing/ administering public funds
Information is processed by the council in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which sets an EU wide data protection framework.
In this Section
- Who we are and why we use personal information
- Privacy Notices
- What you can do with your information?
- Sharing your information
- How do we protect your information?
- Where in the world is your information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- Cookies (not the edible ones!)
- Where can I get advice?