Where in the world is your information?
The majority of personal information is stored on local Wyre Forest systems. But there are some occasions where your information may leave the UK especially where it is stored on cloud based servers.
We have additional protections on your information if it leaves the UK ranging from secure ways of transferring data to ensuring we have a robust contract in place with that third party.
We’ll take all practical steps to make sure your personal information is not sent to a country that is not seen as ‘safe’ either by the UK or EU Governments.
If we need to send your information to an ‘unsafe’ location we’ll always seek advice from the Information Commissioner first.
In this Section
- Who we are and why we use personal information
- Privacy Notices
- What you can do with your information
- Sharing your information
- How do we protect your information?
- Where in the world is your information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- Cookies (not the edible ones!)
- Where can I get advice?