Privacy notices are required to explain to you (the customer) precisely what personal information we are collecting from you, why we need to collect this, who we will share it with etc...
We are required to provide you with this information at the point we collect personal information from you.
To learn more about how we use information in specific circumstances please view the privacy notices listed under the following service headings
NWEDR (North Worcestershire Economic Development and Regeneration)
In this Section
- Who we are and why we use personal information
- Privacy Notices
- What you can do with your information?
- Sharing your information
- How do we protect your information?
- Where in the world is your information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- Cookies (not the edible ones!)
- Where can I get advice?