How long do we keep your personal data?
There’s often a legal reason for keeping your personal information for a set period of time, we try to include all of these in our Data retention and disposal policy:
- Democratic process
- Planning services
- Community services
- Human Resources
- Housing services
- Revenues and Benefits
- Legal Services
For each service the schedule lists how long your information may be kept for. This ranges from months for some records to decades for more sensitive records.
In this Section
- Who we are and why we use personal information
- Privacy Notices
- What you can do with your information
- Sharing your information
- How do we protect your information?
- Where in the world is your information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- Cookies (not the edible ones!)
- Where can I get advice?