Agenda 30 November 2020
1. Apologies for absence
2. Confirmation and signing of minutes of Parish Council Meetings on 26th October 2020
3. Chairman’s opening remarks
Members of the public listed on the Parish Electoral Register are invited to address the Council on any issue concerning the Parish. Due to the Covid-19 virus and only holding a Webcam Meeting, members of the public with questions, are requested to email the Clerk or any other Councillor prior to the meeting and your points will be raised and debated accordingly.
4. Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest, which falls with the terms of paragraph 12(4)(b) of the Code of Conduct and who have not been granted a Dispensation, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- To Consider Written Requests from Councillors for the Council to Grant a Dispensation (S33 of the Localism Act 2011). Written requests to be with the clerk at least 4 clear days prior to a meeting.
5. Planning Matters:
- Planning Decisions Notified by Wyre Forest District Council: (See Planning update sheet Crème)
- Applications to be Considered by the Parish Council: (See also update sheet)
|Reference||planning Application number||Description|
|038||20/0907/FUL||Substitution of house types as approved under 19/0140/FULL with 2no 3 bed bungalows at Old Hall Farm, Tenbury Road.|
|039||20/0923/FUL||Construction of a detached bungalow on land adjoining Ward Bungalow, Far Forest|
|040||20/0925/FUL||Proposed 2 No Detached dwellings with new vehicle access (substitution of house types under 19/0703/FUL) at Chapel Paddock, Chapel Lane, Callow Hill.|
New car port & sun roof at East View, Tenbury Road, Clows Top, DY14 9HF
6 .Correspondence and Progress Reports
7.County and District and Parish Councillors Report(s)
Due to Covid-19 virus and our webcast meeting all Councillors are requested to email reports to the Clerk prior to the meeting. Note Councillor Mr David Nott is writing the Parish Report today and Councillor Douglas Godwin in December 2020.
8. Memorial bench - Callow Hill, Councillor Sally Watkins
9. Christmas sign replacement - Councillor Jim Lawson
- Invoices for Payment and Income and Expenditure Sheets (purple papers to follow)
- Recommendations from Finance Committee - 19 October 2020
- Precept for 2021-2022 municipal year
11. Date of the next meeting Monday 30th November 2020.
Agenda item 6 CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
(All correspondence is available at the meeting for inspection from 6.30pm)
1. Rock and District News October 2020
PLANNING DECISIONS NOTICE:
See updated planning sheet (Green)
Additional planning applications
|Reference||Planning Application number||Description|
Development of 16 affordable dwellings, presented as an entry level exception site with all matters reserved except access Land at Plough Lane, Far Forest, Rock.
Items Requiring Urgent Attention
To identify any item which, in the opinion of the Chairman of the Council that requires consideration at the meeting as a matter of urgency under this agenda item.