Customer Service Charter
We want to achieve an excellent standard of customer service and improve our performance in all aspects of our work, here's how we're committed to doing it...
Our employees will
- Be friendly, helpful and attentive
- Treat everyone fairly and to the same high standard and will respect people’s differences
- Communicate clearly and professionally and will explain technical terms
- Be open, honest and respectful
- Contact you when we promise to
- Refer you to specialist staff for help and guidance when necessary
On telephone contact we aim to
- Answer your calls within 15 seconds or 5 rings
- Establish your concern and act accordingly to resolve your enquiry
On written contact we aim to
- Respond to your letters and emails within 5 working days or tell you if it’s going to take longer
- Write in plain language and provide alternative formats where appropriate
How will we deliver our aims?
- We will support our employees and encourage them to develop their skills in order to provide an excellent service
- We will listen to our customers and treat comments as an opportunity to improve and enhance our reputation
- We will regularly review our services to ensure they reﬂect the needs of our customers
What we ask of you
- Please support and respect our employees so that we can provide you with the service you require
- Provide us with the complete and accurate information we need to help you
- Inform us of any changes in your circumstances that may affect the services we provide you
- Tell us if we have delivered a service to your satisfaction and also when we have exceeded your expectations.
- If we get it wrong, please let us know so we can put it right and make sure it does not happen again.